I put out a sample of a web configuration out for review, its based on
what we are currently using, although somewhat crippled - I just
pulled a few pages out of a running system, and hacked them to work
with UCBering...  Screen snapshots and the code are at:

http://www.tetrasec.net/index.cgi?page=WebUI

Eric, in response to your question, I'll try to look at your web
config stuff in the next few days.