I'm (attempting) to write some developer notes (guide) on the webconf
framework.  I'm trying to write something in the style of the
bering-uc-developer's guide.    The CVS sources for the other chapters don't
list what generated the xml source.

Obviously editing xml by hand with bare vi is the wrong way to go about this.
Any pointers as to what you all use to write the developer's guide?

thx.