Hi Roger,

On Thursday 16 December 2004 10:16, Roger E McClurg wrote:

> thought that I might be able to help in developing LWPs. I was wondering
> who was currently working on LWPs and which ones they are working on. If
> there is a particular LWP that needs attacking, I'd be glad to give it a
> shot.
>
> Please let me know what you think.

I think that's great!  I don't know of any particular packages that are being
worked on.   There are people working on packages, but it seems like they are
doing them for specific niches.

I have some work done on the interfaces file, but other than that, I don't
know of any other packages that have any work done on them.

If you wat to be a developer, Mike Noyes can set you up.   If all you want is
a place to put your creations, I'll be happy to host your work under the
webconf cvs tree until things with the new website settle down again.