Hi developers!

Mike Noyes was so kind and added me to the developers.

I have been using LEAF Bering uClibc on an old 486 from floppy for
several years, but recently built myself a cute little router box
(see <http://n-dimensional.de/projects/router/> :) for which I had to
build me a few packages.

A suggestion here, and a patch there, and soon Mike kindly offered me
developer status.

I'm planning mainly to maintain the aiccu package, fix little obvious
things and otherwise keep out of the way :)

For more information about myself, browse n-dimensional.de, see my
sourceforge developer page and ask your favourite search engine about
my full name.

GruÃ,

Uli