Bering uClibc team,

Eric alerted me to the broken backup packages webconf. (sorry)

While looking at it, I have a quick question re the new backup system.

Should it be possible to backup moddb/configdb to any of the destinations
in /var/lib/lrpkg/pkgpath.disks, or does it now just use the first entry?

The reason I ask is I can't find how to specify a package destination when
saving config or backup modules in lrcfg.

Thanks!