Hi Folks

I am trying to reduce the footprint of the modules.lrp archive. I looked
at /lib/modules and found a completely unstructured module directory.

Is there a reason why we do that? This is so different from any other
Linux distribution that it is difficult to compare. Some of the modules
are easily recognized by name, but others are not and it makes it easier
to remove something when one knows what functionality lies behind a
certain module.

I would like you to reconsider this decision.

cheers

Erich