On 26/09/11 00:53, Erich Titl wrote:
> HI Folks
>
> This thing is driving me crazy
>
> mega@luna:~/leaf/devel/leaf/repo/dhcpd> git pull
> You are in the middle of a conflicted merge.
>
> So what? There seems to be no way to find out about the conflicts as
> pull is quite crytic about it. Even if I just abandon any work on dhcp I
> am stuck and I am not prepared to throw away everything again. There
> must be a solution to all this.
>
> cheers
>
> Erich

Do 'git status' to see conflicts and modified files. Conflicting files
will have both old and new code into body separated by header/tailer
(you can make search by '>>>' in file).
After resolving conflict you must do 'git add' for file, and than commit it.
Or if you want to undo merge - just do 'git reset --hard' to roll-back
to last commit in local branch.