Hi,

In case anyone is not aware, the Ohloh directory of Free and Open Source
Software (http://www.ohloh.net/) has an entry for the LEAF Project that Mike
created some time ago, see http://www.ohloh.net/p/leaf. One nice feature is
that Ohloh does some analysis on source code retrieved from version control
repositories and draws graphs showing project activity over time (e.g. lines of
source code, number of commits).

I have created my own Ohloh account (that's me showing on the World Activity
Map) and added a few tags to the LEAF project entry. I also added the Git
repositories in place of the CVS ones that were not working properly (might
have been due to the SourceForge CVS issues earlier this year). The analysis of
the Git repositories worked OK but showed that the project was only 8 months
old. Yesterday I successfully re-added the "src" CVS repository and now it is
correctly reflecting the LEAF project history - at least as far back as the CVS
history goes.

davidMbrooke