I vote for 3.2.
In any case, IMHO we should use freshest LTS kernel available at first
beta release data. I don't think that we will wait next LTS kernel (3.4?
3.5? later?) - I think that first beta release will be available
somewhere at summer (one of major tasks for it - modifying scripts to
support multiple archs).