Am 19.07.2012 21:00, schrieb Mike Noyes:
> On 07/19/2012 11:22 AM, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
>> Am 23.06.2012 20:16, schrieb Mike Noyes:
> -snip-
>>> Tentative plan based on input:
>>>
>>> 1. Wait for SF to implement OpenID for project web.
>>> 2. Wait for SF to resolve Mediawiki issues on project web.
>>> 3. Migrate Mediawiki to project web.
>>> 4. Install Drupal on project web.
>>> 5. Migrate Trac to project web.
>>> 6. When community consensus is reached that the new Drupal install is
>>> sufficient for project website, remove phpWebSite from project web.
>>
>> Hello Mike
>>
>> sounds ok for me.
>>
>> Have you/SF made any progress?
>
> KP,
> http://sourceforge.net/p/forge/community-docs/Hosted%20Apps%20Retirement/
> Timeline:  Status
>
> OpenID authentication to SourceForge accounts         In-progress, target for
> completion in July
>
> Updates to Project web to support apps        Planned for August/September
>
> Migration Documentation       Ongoing, full completion not expected to be
> until first two items are complete
>
> SF URL Shortener      Not yet implemented
>
> Redirects from old Hosted App locations       Not yet implemented
>
> Final Hosted Apps Shutdown    ~one month after above steps are completed,
> 2012Q4
>
>> just curious

Thx for the update.

I'm mainly interested how to work with the drupal pages and our scripts
to create the packages page.

Somewhat important:  I've managed to make the current packages page to
fail and can't access it any longer to add somethin that works.
Can you please restore
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/bering-uclibc/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=13&MMN_position=33:33

thx kp