Am 19.12.2012 15:28, schrieb Mike Noyes:
> On 12/19/2012 05:46 AM, Yves Blusseau wrote:
>> Le 19 déc. 2012 à 10:36, KP Kirchdoerfer <kap...@users.sourceforge.net> a
>> écrit :
>>> And the new URL to browse the git repository is this one?
>>> http://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/bering-uclibc/commit_browser
>>>

>> Using this url:
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/bering-uclibc/ci/master/log/?path= seems good
>
> Everyone,
> I'm seeing some issues with the Allura 'Browse Commits' page for our
> bering-uclibc repository.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/bering-uclibc/commit_browser
>
> Intermittent failure to return with commit details. Can anyone else
> verify this issue?

> For comparison see:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/code/commit_browser
> https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/packages/commit_browser

Hi Mike,

this is still an open issue.

Also when going into a branch (e.g. master) it shows a rather "static"
list, which doesn't show the latest changes -  it's almost the status if
10/2012.

Looking into the "History" though shows a recent list of changes.

In any case I prefer this view as default, when selecting a branch.

Is that possible?

Just asking for the features we had with the old cgi interface to git,
currently I'd say it's a step back, unfortunately.

thx kp