Hi all.
It seems like LEAF history task becomes lost somewhere into mailing list
archives... I think that it'll be good for project if it'll be written
(at least early stages and main releases with short benefits description).

P.S. It'll be good also to update news on main page - there is still
4.3.3 release on top