Hi KP

Am 02.07.2015 um 18:21 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
Hi Erich;

What do you refer to?  What's wrong in your opinion??

When my repository drifts off and I make changes, then the next push sees the difference in the repositories and barfs at me. Then the pull forces a merge message on me even if there is only one file changed on my side. That is fine for my local repository but a completely useless message for the rest of the world (even I could do without). Anyway this appears to be the way it is and is probably as designed, but not that elegant IMHO. I would like to avoid that needless log entry.

cheers

Erich