Hi.

I made quick kernel config review (hint: on kernel update, just make
diff between old and new kernel configs for some 'etalon' arch which has
config updated by hand, then - try to patch target arch config with this
diff, then - just run 'make oldconfig' with obtained partially-patched
config, and set non-patched items corresponding to rejected config.

I'll look how this can be automated in future in way better than usual
diff (also - for configs patching in makefile)