Am Mittwoch, 30. September 2015, 18:56:15 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Am 30.09.2015 um 18:30 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
> > Am Mittwoch, 30. September 2015, 17:32:40 schrieb Erich Titl:
> >> Hi KP

> >> Good, we need to make sure to not shoot each others foot when pushing to
> >> orig.
> >
> > To orig?
>
> orig/master :-(
>
> > Either of us can commit to git repo branch maint as soon, as it's
> > build/tested and looks fine.
>
> Yes, but pulling with rebase is a PITA (/and alledgedly not recommended
> as the default action.

I still do not understand.

I'm rebuilding branch maint with the patch applied and will test on my
machine.

If that goes well, I'll commit to branch maint, where we collect non-intrusive
updates and fixes for 5.2.

This branch will be tagged 5.2.1 sometime in the future and a release of 5.2.1
will be done from this branch.

Doing a rebase on branch maint etc. is  usually no problem and takes a few
seconds or minutes, depends how often you rebase it.