Am 12.12.2015 um 01:59 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:
Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015, 01:17:30 schrieb Erich Titl:
Am 11.12.2015 um 21:16 schrieb Andrew:
I'm not sure that configs are changed...

Yes, I know, but the config headers for sure, if they were built with
'make oldconfig'. And I don't know if there were any new options
introduced with 4.1.14, so safe thinking makes me assume this.

Erich,
there should be no new option, it would have been noticed during build,
therefor the config files are just renamed ones.

Ok, good to know. I prefer testing my settings on a known system and it will take a while before everything works as expected, if at all.

Could you please consider merging logrotate to maint?

cheers

ET