Hi Folks

I just looked at leaf.sourceforge.net and was wondering

    Created on 2003-02-04 10:24:27 by install
    Updated on 2005-08-24 11:48:30 by mhnoyes

Latest news:

LEAF Bering-uClibc maintenance update 4.3.3 released

Wouldn't we think that the release of 5.2.3 it worth a note?
Should we not remove the links to Lince, Oxygen and WISP-Dist?
Has there really not been anything worth a change of the web site since
2005?

I believe we need to address this, else even the best software would go
unnoticed.

cheers

ET