Good  news - the USNO’s Earth Orientation department has solved its Information
Assurance problems and now has its public web service fully functional.

I am told that the USNO’s Precise Time department is also working on getting
its web server at tycho.usno.navy.mil to be IA-compliant.   It will not happen
tomorrow, but the success of the EO department is encouraging.