Hi, Chris,

On 02/28/2014 03:45 AM, Chris Travers wrote:
> I don't know how much of this will get used for 1.5 but it may be
> really handy for 1.6 but here are the new features I am working on:
>
> 1.  Serializing and deserializing of arrays and composite types,
> allowing nesting of arrays in tuples to arbitrary depth.
>
> 2.  Composite types could then be serialized and passed into db calls
> as objects without the need for things like cross-indexed arrays and
> the like.

That sounds very intriguing, I could really see this working well for
the web services angle in particular -- being able to represent an
entire invoice with line items and possibly payments as a single JSON
object, post that to the web service, which in turn simply uses this
interface...

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com