Lads,

I went to that Chelsea game in April 1992 (Cantona, 3-0) and met the personages
of Paul Cadd, Jon Blythe and Tim Sherlock at The Imperial, up the road from
Elland Road, that morning.

This was the first known instance of an international list meet that involved
only electronic communication as an organising mechnism, namely the DECnotes
messaging forum that Digital Equipment Corporation/DEC had in place at the
time?  I was/am in Ireland, Tim was/is in the Nrtherlands and the other two
lads in the UK.

There is a photo extant from that list meet but I cannot put it to hand at
present!

James.