Thanks Dave, agree with that.

The non-penalty was difficult to see from the Kop, but when you see the replay
and the ref’s positioning - which was good - it is impossible to understand how
he didn’t give it.

Having then let play run until they got a free kick on the edge of our box, he
then gave the softest offside to halt their attack, once the free kick was
taken.

It was absurd.

Also understand that Ayling was in The Peacock buying beers …

Nick

Sent from my iPad