And of course Nick, despite a couple of ropey games, I wouldn’t have dropped
him either, despite saying it! Just frustration talking!

Me and DRB had a chat about the perils of expecting our players to be
top-quality, rather than Championship/League 1 level - I need to remind myself
of that at times!