Dear all,

For some time now, there has been a campaign in Salisbury Road Camperdown
outside the PreTerm Abortion Clinic.

Every third Saturday of every month an Anti-Abortion Christian group called
"Protectors of God's Little Children" gather in large numbers outside of
the clinic and a number of their members actively harass the women entering
the clinic.

The women patients are verbally harassed by the "activists" and often
obstructed as they walk towards the clinic.

In response the "Free Salisbury Road" campaign was launched to defend
Abortion Rights and to offer our support to the women.

The details are as follows:

early...        8am onwards at 135 Salisbury Road, Camperdown
                Saturday, 20 November

It is a peaceful rally where we chant and try to discourage the Sexist
Christians.  We have noticed over time that their numbers are declining due
to our action.

Come along!

Mel