Hello,

I am a graduate student in City and Regional Planning
and member of the United Auto Workers in the US.  I am
currently studying the living wage movement in
Australia and am interested in the linkages between
the faith-based communities and labor to push for a
living wage.  Who do recommend I contact and what
information do you know of about the coalition (other
than the ACTU website)?
Thank you very much for your help.

Egon Terplan

=====
Egon Terplan
Department of City and Regional Planning
U.C. Berkeley
510.666.0779
[EMAIL PROTECTED]