We are proud to announce that the "Sisters Keeping the Dreaming Alive"
benefit concert for the Kapululangu Aboriginal Women's Association

will be opened by Wurundjeri elder Jessie Hunter. Born on Coranderk Mission
79 years ago she rarely goes out these days but feels this in an especially
important event she wants to support. So please join her.

Be there at 6pm on Saturday December 11th at Ceres Environmental Park, 8
Lee Street, Brunswick East.

Bring a picnic or buy dinner there in a pleasant outdoors atmosphere and
listen to Lou Bennett, Deb Morrow, Illana Atkinson, Lisa Schulsberg,
Prophetess & the Heroine and others. Also see the little Zulu dancers
perform. Then dance on into the night under the stars.

Entry only $10 ($6 concession)

Support traditional Yawulyu - Women's Business at Australia's most isolated
cultural centre. Let the Kapululangu women know that we care about their
cultural survival.

You will also have a chance to buy a ticket in our raffle and win a
valuable dot painting by Lady Kumunytjayi Nakamarra, a multimedia CD ROM
interactive documentary Lore of the Land  & the video Desert Healing - A
Journey Towards Reconciliation by Fraynework Multimedia, or a number of
books and book vouchers.

If you can't make it  contact me to offer support or enter the raffle. This
is a great chance to support 'reconciliation' and have a great time.

Chris Sitka Ph. 03-9482 6420

LL.VL