----- Forwarded message from Chuck0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:58:42 -0500
From: Chuck0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Hackers take out Aussie Guvmint Censor site

Subject: Hacked website along with news! You are the first to be notified!!!

Hello.

We have been the first to identify, store, and capture the hacked website
of the Australian ABA (Australian Broadcasting Authority).

The hack appears directly against laws which are to be enacted in about 2
weeks time. The website is unavailable as we speak. We suspect that it may
have been taken down already.

Our website at Cyberpunks.org, specifically article
http://cyberpunks.org/display/242/article/index.html , contains the hacked
website. Our website also includes comments and information surrounding the
issue.

Regards,
Administrators
Cyberpunks.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.xchange.anarki.net/~huelga

Industrial Workers of the World
http://www.iww.org.au
Don't moan, organise!

"Everybody's an authority, in a free land"
- hüsker dü, In a Free Land