You may hate or love Christmas,

But it is a very important time for the volunteers and members of the
bookshop co-operative - those of us who are working to make the bookshop a
centre and resource for unionists, members of community groups, and
independent thinkers.  We usually do a very good trade which helps us pay
the rent and other bills through the lean summer months.

You can help by doing  Christmas shopping at our co-operative bookshop. Get
the good feeling from supporting a volunteer-based co-operative, and in
turn give the co-operative more of the custom needed to help it prosper.

Come and check out our new novels, some great non-fiction, as well as
cards, t-shirts, t-towels.

Book vouchers are also a great way to go, and we can mail them out to you
if you leave your credit card details by phone. They come in denominations
of  $10, $15, $20, $25 or $50.

Please pass this information on to others.

CONTACT DETAILS

New International Bookshop
Trades Hall, cnr Victoria and Lygon Sts, Carlton South
Mon-Fri 10-30 - 6.30, Sat-Sun 11 - 5

phone 03-9662-3744
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

More than just a bookshop,