From:                   Charles Brass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our guest for the first forum of 2000 will be Race Mathews author of (most
recently) "Jobs of our own - building a stakeholder society - alternatives
to the market and the state".

Race is passionate about ways in which communities can mobilise themselves
to "do what needs doing".  He has had a long time commitment to the credit
union movement in Australia, and is a student of the Mondragon experience
in Spain.

The theme for the evening is "Finding the money to do good work".

FOWF Forum
5:30pm - 7:30pm
18th floor / Melbourne Central / 360 Elizabeth Street

There are only 20 seats at the table, get in early if you would like to
be there.

--
Charles Brass
Chairman

The mission of the Future of Work Foundation is
"to engage all Australians in creating a better future for work"

LL.VA