Say 'Not in Our Name' by joining the Australian online petition on:
<<http://notinourname.org.au>>

The first list of this petition will be delivered to Parliament on the
23rd of March.

It will also act as a historical record to show the international
community just how many Australians opposed this war.

Please join and forward this link to all your friends and family now.

Thank you,

Brad Pollard

and the "not in our name" petition team [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

Clare Henderson
Consensus Productions
PO Box 45, O'Connor ACT