Vic Trade Union Choir CD launch - 7.30p.m. on Saturday 29 November 03-
Old Ballroom at Trades Hall

Comrades and Citizens,

The Victorian Trade Union Choir has produced a CD, titled Bring Out the
Banners, containing many of your favourite comradely tunes. It will be
launched, with a free concert, in the Old Ballroom at Trades Hall at =
7.30 p.m. on Saturday 29 November 2003.

Nibbles and bar drinks will be available. To help 'em plan the gig, you
might like to RSVP on 9479 3934 or email

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As you can see, I've attached a flier that you may care to show your
comrades and friends.

And, yes, since the Labour History Society has an unwritten code of
conduct, I have to declare an interest.  My wife Susanne Provis is a
member of the Choir.

Go to the gig, and they might even let you sing along.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Peter Love
President
Melbourne Branch
Australian Society for the Study of Labour History