A Just Australia Melbourne Fundraiser - 7pm, Wednesday 26/11
Wednesday 26th November 2003
Sir Redmond Barry Room
Level 46, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne
7.00pm to 8.15pm

Ian Chappell, Phillip Adams, other Patrons and Board Members will be
speaking about the continuing challenges facing those who came by boat
over two years ago, our campaign to date, and our plans to use the 2004
Federal Election year to advance our goal:

We believe that Australia's policies toward refugees and asylum seekers
should at all times reflect respect, decency and traditional Australian
generosity to those in need, while advancing Australia's international
standing and national interests. We aim to achieve just and
compassionate treatment of refugees, consistent with the human rights
standards which Australia has developed and endorsed.

Donations will be sought from $100.00 per person
and we will explain the need for ongoing support

Please RSVP on (03) 9821 0611, or to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

.