Dear Leftlinkers,

A little more content has been added to the proposed Leftlink web site
at http://www.leftlink.net/ - including a new piece seeking some
feedback on the site.

Please take a look and sign up.  Events (not that there are many at the
moment) are going on the calendar already, and when I get web sites that
are also relevant I'll put them on the Web Links section as well.  If
any site members want to add articles to the site, the link to submit
news is:

http://www.leftlink.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Submit_News&file=index

It's also the first of the menu options on the menu on the left of the page.

There have been 35 people (not including me) who have signed up since my
first email, as opposed to almost 500 list subscribers (on both the
digest and daily lists).  There have been 859 pages served in that time
as well.

In solidarity,

Alister

--