-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Van
Wasshnova
Sent: August 6, 2006 12:15 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Charting error with FTM (was "Which charting
program?")

Rob
When any gen program exports to gedcom it always fills in the blank RINs so
that the # of Individuals in the file is equal to the highest RIN. Right now

Legacy says I have 26703 individuals, (Legacy home page statistics), but
looking at the name list - RIN -LAST I see 26766 is last RIN and 26702 next
to last. If I create a gedcom just that last ind would get a new RIN

Richard

<snip>