From: Rob Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] REMOVING EXTRA COMMAS IN LOCATIONS (Was "Removing comma's in reports")
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:30:56 -0400 (EDT)

Ron: I must admit I like your web page.

Are you using Long name locations, or Short name locations for the trees?

Oh wait... you're using TreeDraw correct? So you must be using the Long name locations (TreeDraw can't use Short name locations, right?)

  Rob

ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rob, I do not use Geo Locations and do not put in commas except where I want
them following the UK convention ( except no comma after house name or
number) I do not have problems therefore and they are fine with Gedcoms.
Please have a look at my web site and see how they reproduce.

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb