To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] icons

My icons are reversed as well with the new update.
Nancy

Bernard_Kara Doddema wrote:

I'm seeing the same problem and that's an issue for me.

Bernard

*/Carol Wait <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Hi All,

    Since updating to Legacy 6 Deluxe, and current update 109, I find
    that
    the male and female icons on the family view are switched. The men
    have
    long hair - the women short hair. Not a big deal, but it does look a
    bit strange, especially to people I send my information to. Is there
    anyway of changing this? I tried reset to default but it didn't
    change
    anything. Nothing in the help file either.

    Carol