I had never noticed the terms "half grand-uncle" etc. until reading this thread. I have build 107 and I looked at my file and the terms are there. Do you have the correct person identified when you "set relationships"? Maybe that is why certain relationships are not showing the way you want them to.
Nancy

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Renee Zamora" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Relationships Calculator
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:52:14 -0600

I just went back and read the thread on the issue of 1/2 relationships not showing up since the last build. (I have build 6.0.0.110) Well I have everyone's relationship coded in my database so I know all the 1/2 relationships that should be showing up. And every single 1/2 relationship is now not being calculated. All other relationships are showing but not the 1/2's.

I'm not sure of the setting but I'm NOT talking about showing 1/2 children in the family view. I have the relationship showing above each parents name in the family view. Can't figure out what setting that is. But I can change the setting in Customize Display to Relationship right on the left side of say the father by right clicking so it goes born, chr, died, buried, relshp. Now that relationship calculator isn't identifying 1/2 either. So there is something wrong with the whole relationship calculator since this last build.

Please fix this issue ASAP. I really rely on the relationship calculator its part of my whole coding system.

Renee Zamora
www.harrisena.com<http://www.harrisena.com/>

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/