Walt & Marie wrote:
Ww have been gone for a week. Got back and had 100's of Email about release 107, 108 109, now 110. We are new to this is it now says to down load 110. If we down load it will take care of all of the above. We are using 6.0.0.101 deluxe. If there is in one else in the Atlanta area feel free to contact us off line.
From Snellville
Walt & Marie
Hello Walt & Marie,

Welcome to the program. In Legacy on the home page on the right it will say there is a new update. Just click and follow the prompts. Hope this helps.

Good Luck,
Debbie Freeman