When you say "overlapped vertically", do you mean that they print on
top of each other?
I do not have that problem (verions 110).

Hi all,

When I run a Descendants Report, the photos of the spouses of the 'children
form this marriage' show up overlapped vertically.

Anyone either know what I'm doing wrong or if this is a 'bug'?

It has worked properly in the past, but now appears in every Descendant's
report when I run it.

Any advise is appreciated.  Thanks.

Bob

To unsubscribe please visit: