-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave A
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:22 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: DNA research: was Re: [LegacyUG] The Americanisation of
Legacy?

Steve,

Looking back through messages I have sent on this subject, I at no time
have I said that DNA testing is intrusive.
I believe that it is probably an important tool in genealogy but I would
like the choice of whether the program I am using needs to have it
included.
If and when I decide to go down the DNA path it would be appealing to be
able to go to the Legacy site and d/l a plug-in to enhance the program.

Add-ons or Plug-ins are the way to go with this type of feature.
These little used features hog resources.

Regards
Dave Aitchison