Hi Lloyd,

I said go via Gedcom as with direct Legacy transfer you can only remove Private material.

You can't remove Research Notes, To Dos, only include Sources marked for printing, suppress details for living people etc without going the Gedcom route.

It would be great if we could have more options with a direct Legacy transfer but currently we haven't that option.

Hope that clarifies
Cathy