From: gociao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem Searching IGI
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:46:19 -0700

ronald ferguson wrote:

In Internet Explorer go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and under Browsing uncheck the "Display a notification abput every script error" box.

Ron Ferguson

Thank you for the reply, Ron. That box was already unchecked. You're indicating that it's a Browser problem. I don't use IE, but Netscape 7.2. Any recommendations for Netscape?
Thanks.
Jerry