Try: Highlighting > + Ancestor Name Joseph And + Parent Name Mary
Evert

2006/9/19, glove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Recently we had a request to find all Josephs with a mother of Mary. I
suggested a method using a CSV file but having used Genviewer Lite for a
while was intrigued by the possibility of using this program for similar
work (I have a file with over 20,000 individuals). So I bought the full
version but I cannot see any way of doing the required search. Having
deleted all earlier posts I wonder if someone could simply point me in the
right direction.
Graham