From: Noddie
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Publishing centre and pictures

Hi again Brian
I went to the page and checked the errors, but it did not mention a 'Runtime
error 7' only error 7.
I checked the requirements before I upgraded, and have 512 mb ram, and 1GB
of space., on
a Pentium 3 machine.
I am still unable to get the pictures to show in any of the reports, whether
it be an individual
or any other.
I had this problem when I upgraded to version 5, and I think it might have
had something to do with
the .usr files?  I found a copy of these in a new directory off legacy I had
made, and that is what
made me wonder if that was the fix.  Do you have any other ideas, as the
main reason for my
upgrading is I need to printout and publish par to my FH for an Aunt, who is
aging, and I would
like to give her, her side of the family before too much longer.
Thanks for your time
Regards
Gwen