What are these errors in Pedigree web Pages?

Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] problem with sourcing

I am still of the opinion that a change is unecessary and I rather the programmers spent their time on more important things - such as sorting out the coding errors in Pedigree Web Pages, the correcting of which costs me 3 - 5 hours work every month when I do my updates.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blogs: Transparency with The GIMP, Downloadable UK History Timeline *
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/