-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Noddie
Sent: 30 September 2006 00:02
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 2147024882

Hi Les
Thanks heaps for that, I would not think Legacy would put out a program
update which
was not compatible with Win98SE, as most people are still on that, I think.
I am going to do a few more things today to see if I can alleviate the
problem.
Keep you posted.
Thanks heaps
Gwen