From: "Richard Van Wasshnova" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] IntelliShare merge message
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 10:36:08 -0800

Hi Ron,

I'm not sure what you mean by "a later version of the 962 files".

I don't think I should be too concerned about the message: "There are 962 individuals with a modified date that is before the start of
this IntelliShare merge process."

I don't appreciate Legacy giving me meaningless messages like that.
I would appreciate a message reminding me I need to do a check/repair because, although duplicate Individuals were deleted from the file in merging, the Picture records linked to deleted Individuals' source citations have not been removed. The check/repair is a very important step following a merge.

Richard

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>