Sorry I missed your apology.

Cheers
Jan
06 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Crashes

Everyone,

Henry did some magic and sent the file back to me in working order.

Recall that I said I exported two family lines and they both worked well. After I posted my query I also exported the remaining family line (the one I accidentally sent to everyone) and when I opened it it worked well. I then went back and exported the 14,000+ file and opened it successfully.

Apparently the exporting process does some cleanup and removed whatever caused the problem.

Mary, I am surprised that you were able to successfully open the file. A previous copy of the original file worked well on my wife's machine. However, when I upgraded her copy of Legacy to version 6.0.0.110 and the file was reformatted, her Legacy worked (improperly) just like mine. I still feel there is something in the new version that reacts with my specific database.
Again, I apologize for sending the large file cc: to the whole mailing list.
--
RoadRoy - Full time RVer - tinyurl.com/67mvs, camped at tinyurl.com/6gqsz.
*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. *** Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/ For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***