-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Van
Wasshnova
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:11 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] runtime error 6

Hi Sherry,

I deleted all the files and subdirectories from the C:\Windows\Temp folder
and deleted the grid.usr file again. I restarted windows and retried it and
again get runtime error 6.
I tried it with smaller files and it is OK. I tried it with my main file
from 2 year old archive, (after upgrading the file to v build 118 and again
get runtime error 6.

Thank you for the suggestion anyway.
Richard Van Wasshnova