Sherry,

We only got onto this aspect as it was not clear from the original post as to
exactly what was required, so I suggested both Index View and Search in case a
selection of RINs was required.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/