To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Removing duplicate source citations

Hi Richard,
I think you do mean what Susan says and if the sources combined were both attached to the same person, you do end up with two copies of the same source attached to that individual (and for each and every event they were attached to).

There is no easy way to delete one in Legacy. The easiest way to work in Legacy with this is to use Show List for the Source, tag the group and then open that tagged list in the Name List/Search List and use the Sources Tab.

I don't know Access well enough to know if you can shortcut the process there.

Cheers,
Cathy